Well dear readers, I apologize for my absence as of late. Depression had quite a hold on my life for a few weeks and all I could do was stay up all night in anticipation of talking to John, and then sleep all day until the evening, then wake up and start the cycle over. I wasn't eating. I wasn't sleeping, really. Sleeping during the day in short intervals doesn't exactly count. It was mostly just being too depressed to leave my room. I take anti-depressants, but sometimes that not enough. Like when your love leaves you behind, and you find that he is having a hard time. It was everything I could do to not jump the first plane to Tokyo and be there to hold him. But alas that wasn't possible.
Though, I am glad to report that both of us are doing much better. John is really busy with teaching, but is finding time to explore Sendai (the city where he lives, northern Japan) and is making friends with some of the other English teachers. And what about me you ask? Well....I GOT A JOB!! :o)
*gasp* I know, I'm just as shocked as you are. Well, don't be too shocked because its not a "real" job, just a part time thing so I can save up some cash for Japan. But, it's pretty sweet. I work at Halloween USA in Springhurst (come visit me!) and it's totally awesome. I get to wear costumes to work and I get an employee discount on Halloween stuff! woo hoo. If you don't know by now, Halloween is my all time favorite holiday and I tend to go all out for it. I had to miss Halloween last year because John and I were in Australia, and those silly Aussies don't celebrate it. (Love you Kat and Trisse!) So this year I'm going full out to make up for missed time!! Details on costumes...note the S...coming soon. ;)
In other news my horse still has a horrid rash. His hair has started to grow back, but he's still itchy. LAME.
In other, other news...I am looking at flights for Japan.....excitement!! I'll be there for three months and I can hardly wait! I wish I could leave sooner than November, but I want to hit all the holidays I can...Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, MY BIRTHDAY, and Valentine's Day. Not to mention I need to work and save up some money before then....
Anyway kids, just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive and take a chance to apologize for being a lame-o friend lately. Between depression, sickness, and working 40 hours a week, I've been a little busy. But I'm back now, bitches. :)
MUCH LOVE....to John. :) and of course everyone else...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
d.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment