
"Being cheerful starts now, Will thought as hard as he could, but it was like trying to hold a fighting wolf still in his arms when it wanted to claw at his face and tear out his throat; nevertheless, he did it, and he thought no one could see the effort it cost him.
And he knew that Lyra was doing the same, and that the tightness and strain in her smile were signs of it.
Nevertheless, she smiled.
One last kiss, rushed and clumsy so that they banged cheekbones and a tear from her eye was transferred to his face."
The Amber Spyglass, page 456
(words and sketch are not mine, but the feeling is)
d.jpg)
2 comments:
I made something for you love... I'll email it to you! *hug*
Hey gal!
I made a blog here just to comment on yours! Mine will lead you to my real blog though- lol! Nice update & photo. I know how much you miss him since you all the world apart. But no worries! In time you'll see him for a whole 3 months!!!
love ya
Post a Comment