So, I have been in Japan nearly a month now and have not updated since before I left. This is indeed a problem. So, dear readers, I’m going to have to mass post and for that I am sorry. This will begin with my going away party and last few days in America.
For my amazing going away party, I jacked John’s idea and had a Galt House blowout. I booked one of the best rooms at the Galt House, the Waterfront Balcony. It has a bedroom with 2 beds and a bathroom and then attaches to a sitting room with pullout couch, fridge, bar and of course balcony. We had a river and city view which was gorgeous. The party itself was pure insanity. I bought 4 cases of PBR, Bacardi 151, Cruzan Rum (to remember the old times) and much more. Lauren and Wes came early to the Galt House to help me set up. We made a shrine of alcohol, set up blue rope lights, and proceeded to throw things off of the balcony.
A bit later Alex and Bryan showed up and eventually we had a crowd of people there. The party members were in total: Lauren, Wes, Bryan, Alex, Stacy, Josh, Gil, Lorri, Philip, Emily, Haley, Anne and Kaala with brief appearances by Arin and Adam. Oh yea, and there were some French government officials there. Haha YES. GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS. In the elevator, Kaala and I made friends with some French people and they ended up crashing the party. Little did we know that they were actually officials from a town in France in Louisville on business! And there I was, drunk as a skunk attempting to speak French to these people and offering them drinks! Hilarity ensued.
All in all it was an awesome night. It was so awesome to have a big hoorah with all my friends before leaving my home. And, everyone looked killer. ;) The highlights of the night included: throwing things off of the balcony, Frenchies, dancing to Shin-chan’s ending theme, group shots, bonging beer out of a skull, running barefoot in downtown Louisville in 40 degree weather and of course, being a Kim burrito. Yes, by the end of the night I was reduced to rolling on the floor wrapped in a sheet claiming I was a burrito. LOVE.
d.jpg)
1 comment:
Love it :)
You need to update this more often so I have a blogger buddy & I know how Japan is going / images :) :) :) :D
Post a Comment